Basic Event Planning Services
“Do-overs” are not possible for the kinds of special events we handle at Loose Mansion. Therefore, we have to make sure every single event is successful! We believe the keys to successful events are outstanding planning up front and outstanding event management throughout the event. As a result, we automatically include these services with every Loose Mansion event!
With our basic event planning services, you can expect the following from our professional, experienced staff:
- Quick answers to your questions and guidance, as needed, leading up to your event.
- A list of suggested vendors who have proven themselves in Loose Mansion, including DJ’s, bands, florists, string ensembles, weddings cakes, clergy, photographers, videographers, make-up artists, hotels and more.
- An extended planning meeting to prepare an Event Order Sheet together. We will help you make all decisions and let you know how your decisions impact event costs.
- A follow-up phone call or meeting (when needed) several weeks ahead to discuss any remaining details and decisions.
- A phone call one week ahead to request your guaranteed guest count and discuss any changes needed or desired due to changes in the guest count.
- Event management staff to oversee your setup and all preparations for your event, and coordinate deliveries and arrival times with any vendors.
- Event management staff to oversee all needs the day of the event. Wedding events normally have at least two event managers working the event.
If we handle your wedding ceremony at Loose Mansion, there will be a separate Ceremony Fee and you can expect the following additional event planning services:
- Assistance with planning your ceremony, and preparation of a Ceremony Event Order Sheet with you.
- Assistance with music and sound needs.
- Coordination of the ceremony rehearsal, including coordination with clergy and musicians to ensure readiness.
- Coordination of the ceremony on the wedding day.
- Coordination of the ceremony teardown and changeover to the reception.
Additional Event Planning Options
Due to the extent of our basic event planning services ending with full on-site coordination on the day of the event, many clients find they don’t need additional event planning or wedding consulting services. For those busy clients who need or prefer some additional help, Loose Mansion offers the following expanded event planning services at an hourly rate:
Off-site Ceremony Coordination
We offer coordination services for your park or church wedding ceremony (assuming your reception will be held at Loose Mansion). This is a must for any park wedding ceremony, and for any ceremony in a church that does not provide wedding coordination services. This includes assistance in planning the ceremony, coordination of the rehearsal and day-of coordination for your ceremony, including checking on the setup and teardown of any rental items.
Setting the Framework
This is for clients who want to handle remaining planning aspects on their own, but want to ensure they get a good start and the inside track to available options for their event. This additional help includes working with you to identify an overall vision or theme, colors, décor and initial timing for your event, helping you determine a realistic budget and likely guest count, assisting with the selection of vendors (if any) to complement your vision and style, and helping to organize a checklist for you to follow during the planning process.
Working with Outside Event Planners or Wedding Consultants
If you’re looking for additional help beyond the above services, we will be glad to refer you to an outside event planner. An outside planner might accompany you to vendor appointments, review contracts, assist with negotiations, handle welcome or thank you gifts, provide a detailed weekend agenda, and coordinate hotel accommodations and transportation for your guests and wedding party.
There are some excellent, experienced consultants who repeatedly refer Loose Mansion to their clients (thankfully, and much appreciated!) because they know we will partner with them to ensure an outstanding event. When an outside consultant brings us a client, we defer overall coordination responsibility and coordinate duties together to minimize overlap between the services we both offer.
“We’ll make planning your event simple and stress-free!”